Neighborhood #.1




And if the snow buries my...

My neighborhood


And if my parents are crying,Then I'll dig a tunnel from my window to yours
Yeah, a tunnel from my window to yours


You climb out the chinmey

And meet me in the middle

The middle of the town

And since there's no one else around,


We let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know

Then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow

You change all the lead sleeping in my head

As the day grows dim, I hear you sing a golden hymn...

Then, we tried to name our babies

But we forgot all the names that,

The names we used to know

But sometimes,

We remember our bedrooms and our parent's bedrooms and the bedrooms of our friends

Then we think of our parents...Well, whatever happened to them?!

You change all the lead sleeping in my head to gold

As the day grows dim, I hear you sing a golden hymn

It's the song I've been trying to sing...
Purify the colors, purify my mind

Purify the colors, purify my mind
And spread the ashes of the colors over this heart of mine!

Na vitrola: Anna Ternheim - My Secret :) "It's a new secret a have found ..."


Other in my VITROLA: Da Anna - You mean nothing to me anymore/ Shoreline :)

Ah... hoje tow bem feliz!!!! Como é bom não trabalhar nas segundas feiras!!!! O meu dia foi tão legal que assistir até um episódio de Mulher Gato :)

Na foto: EUUUUUUUUUU

0 comentários: