Verse 1
One take control of me you’re messing with the enemy said its
Two it’s another trick you’re messing with my mind i wake up
Chased down an empty street blindly smacked the broken beat
Said its gone with the dirty trick its taking all these days to
find you

Chorus 1
Ahhhhhhh I tell you I want you
Ahhhhhhh I tell you I need you

Verse 2
Thrills take control of me stalking 'cross the gallery
All the pills got to operate the coloured grids and all
invaders
There it goes again take me to the edge again all I got is this
dirty trick
I’m chasing down the wolves to save you

Chorus 2
Ahhhhhhh I tell you I want you
Ahhhhhhh I tell you I need you
Ahhhhhhh the blood on my face
Ahhhhhhh I just wanted you near me



*** Sexta-feira até q enfim.....
*****Ainda sem pc :(
*** Semana chata!
** Totalmente stressada
**** Não ganhei nada de presente no Dia dos Namorados ( eu continuo solteira :( Que merda!!!!
*** O sport é campeão !! - UMA BELA MERRRDA!!! Não aguënto mais ouvir isso!!! Por causa dele ontem passei o dia inteiro com dor de cebeça!


Na vitrolita: Club Foot and Processed Beats - Kasabian / Only Just begun - Ingrid Olava

0 comentários: